Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in 2012: Sandy Relief Challenge - Day 54

Miles to run as of beginning of Sunday, 12/30: 0

Miles run on 12/30: 2.54

Lazy day for me after finishing 2,012 miles. I ran home from the theater after watching Les Miserables with friends.

This is my last update of the year, as I haven't done my run for today. I'll probably run to the Emerald Nuts Midnight Run.

2012 has been one of my best years so far. I look forward to getting more in depth with that statement in the next couple of days. For now, though, I wish you all a very happy New Year. My sincerest thanks for your support in the Sandy Relief Challenge. I'm certain the funds raised will go to good, productive use through the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City.

Stay safe!

Miles to run as of beginning of Monday, 12/31: 0

Fundraising link!

http://www.crowdrise.com/2012in2012forSandyRelief/

No comments:

Post a Comment