Monday, December 24, 2012

2012 in 2012: Sandy Relief Challenge - Day 41

Miles to run as of beginning of Monday, 12/17: 100.94

Miles run on 12/17: 8.08

There's a nice little park and trail near the house here in Plano. I used to run/walk this trail often during summer '08 with the boot camp crew before I moved to New York City. As a result of this prior experience, I was aware of a loop that I knew to be approximately 4 miles around. I initially planned to run at least a couple of laps, but did not relish the idea nearly as much once I came to the end of the first one. Instead, I continued on to a less familiar segment of the trail, which then led me to yet another segment. All in all, I did 8 miles on this particular day, which was more than I thought I'd end up finishing.



Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRun

I'm not sure why there are 13 mile markers here since I only did 8. Oh, well. 

Miles to run as of beginning of Tuesday, 12/18: 92.86

Fundraising link!

No comments:

Post a Comment