Monday, December 24, 2012

2012 in 2012: Sandy Relief Challenge - Day 36

Miles to run as of beginning of Wednesday, 12/12: 127.19

Miles run on 12/12: 6.81

This particular Wednesday evening was spent celebrating the holidays with some of my favorite people. It's been dubbed "Batchmas" and involves the time-honored holiday traditions of a botched Elfster exchange and taco fixins. Guys, I swear I didn't mean to miss the Elfster sign-up date. I'm just terrible at remembering things.

Unfortunately, I was not able to run beforehand, as planned. I had to run home and walk Phoebe before gathering gifts and purchasing some Guinness for the party. I wore my running clothes and resolved to run home.

I did, indeed, even though it was challenging. I know I mention this at least once a week, but it's worth repeating: running after eating and drinking is hard.

Miles to run as of beginning of Thursday, 12/13: 121.08

Fundraising Link!

http://www.crowdrise.com/2012in2012forsandyrelief/

No comments:

Post a Comment