Monday, December 24, 2012

2012 in 2012: Sandy Relief Challenge - Day 40

Miles to run as of beginning of Sunday, 12/16: 107.49

Miles to run on 12/16: 6.55

I knew after my  2.5 on Saturday, I really had to shape up for the rest of my time here in Texas to make sure I finished all 2012 miles. I calculated that I needed to run around 6.5 per day to finish on time (up from the normal 5.5) but resolved to run more than that whenever possible.

I split this one up into multiple pieces. The first was a 2 miler on the treadmill at the Tom Muehlenbeck rec center in Plano. It was a dreaded Precor 956i, which is apparently the most popular treadmill model in the history of ever even though I hate it.

After that, I did some weights using the workout Chris was kind enough to write out and send me over email.  I was the only woman in the weight room for quite some time, and it was earning me funny looks. Honey badger don't care!

I got in another two miles on the indoor track. I love that track almost as much as I hate the Precor 956i. I ran the remaining miles running to and from a couple of errands Matthew and I had to run anyway.

Miles to run as of beginning of Monday, 12/17: 100.94

Fundraising link!

http://www.crowdrise.com/2012in2012forsandyrelief/

No comments:

Post a Comment