Thursday, December 20, 2012

2012 in 2012: Sandy Relief Challenge - Day 32


Miles to run as of beginning of Saturday, 12/8: 148.23

Miles run on 12/8: 2.08

My friend Kim and I have a now two-year-old tradition we like to call Girlychristmas, which involves celebrating the Christmas season in all the best ways: watching Christmas movies, baking Christmas cookies, eating the crap out of delicious food, and drinking beer...okay fine only Szymon and I do the beer drinking. This year, I was determined to make it in a good amount of time to watch a few movies. I decided that if I made a big production of running beforehand, it would take me forever to get my act together. Instead, I opted to try hill repeats between cookie batches once I arrived.

It worked out decently. The hill is really good for hill repeats and the loop around was a touch over half a mile long. I did four. Probably should have done more but it was alright.

Miles to run as of beginning of Sunday, 12/9: 146.15

Fundraising link!

1 comment:

  1. You did hill repeats with the dogs after beer? Bad. Ass.

    ReplyDelete