Monday, April 4, 2016

Training Scorecard - 4/3

I hadn't mentioned this in yesterday's scorecard, but I ended up doing my long run today because I missed all my alarms for yesterday's run with Morty and Asha. Today I ran with my friends Allison, Emily, and Sharon and we kept a good pace before ending for brunch around the Seaport.

Since the last two days haven't been the best for food/alcohol, it'll be good to do a reset tomorrow.

Clean Eating: D

Good brunch and decent dinner which included eggs with all kinds of vegetables and even a side salad in there, but also delicious pizza from my friend Ryan's bar, which he brought to improv practice. I was extra hungry after the run.

Alcohol: D

Kirin at karaoke.

Sleep: A-

A couple minutes shy of 7 hours, which is my gold standard for an A grade.

Training Overall: A+

Run: Yes

18 miles on top of 9ish yesterday and 6.5 on Friday. Not too shabby for the weekend.

Swim: No

Bike: No

Other: A

Improv and lots of karaoke afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment