Friday, April 1, 2016

Training Scorecard - 4/1

Even though I've tried updating daily in the past to moderate effect, I'm trying it again. See, I've got a pretty big triathlon coming up in July and I need to figure out some way to at least attempt to keep myself accountable for my training and choices. So here goes this.

I would like to keep consistent with the categories below and I'm going to give myself grades for them as close to daily as possible. Getting to a level of fitness that will allow me to finish the tri is going to be challenging in this amount of time, but I think it's possible if I start making good decisions in both physical training and also my other habits (food, booze, sleep, etc.).

Clean Eating: B-

I stuck mostly to fruit, vegetables and protein, but also I had some cookie cake and a Diet Coke, which is my eternal enemy and the vice I just can't quit.

No Alcohol: A

Didn't have any!

Sleep: A

I got 7.5 hours.

Training Overall: B

Run: Yes

6.5 miles

Swim: No

Bike: No

Other: A

Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment