Friday, November 23, 2012

2012 in 2012: Sandy Relief Challenge - Day 16

This week hasn't been my best posting week, but I intend to get better in the next few days. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and that you all have many things for which to be thankful. I certainly do. Here's a link to my CrowdRise fundraiser:

http://www.crowdrise.com/2012in2012forSandyRelief/

$180 until my fundraising goal is met and 223.26 miles until my 2012 miles in 2012 goal is met. We're getting to the home stretch.

Miles to run as of beginning of Thursday, 11/22: 224.46

Miles run on 11/22: 1.2

I spent the day either with my fam or traveling, and though I'd hoped to get home early enough to do more, I only managed to run with Phoebe for her evening walk around 11:30pm.

Miles to run as of beginning of Friday, 11/23: 223.26

I almost forgot to mention that I did my best to get at least a mile in today because I plan to do the Runner's World holiday Runstreak. This means I intend to run every day between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day. This is a good way to keep yourself honest, if you're worried about fitness or weight gain over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment