Sunday, November 11, 2012

2012 in 2012: Sandy Relief Challenge - Day 3


Happy Sunday! I have three challenge days to post all in one evening, so here goes. But first, let me provide the link to my fundraiser.

Miles to go as of beginning of Friday, 11/9: 349.19

I ran less than I'd hoped on Friday mostly due to the fact that I procrastinated too much. Procrastinating is a terrible habit that I've always had but sometimes it's worse than others. On Friday, I should have done a short run at lunchtime, but I didn't because I knew I'd probably leave work early enough to do it then. Wrong. I wasted time until the absolute moment when I needed to leave in order to have enough time. As luck would have it, it was at that precise moment that something work-related actually did happen. By the time I'd handled that, I barely had time to take the subway home, walk Phoebe, and get back uptown for the movies and dinner with Jeremy and Monica. In the end, all I did was run home from the theatre.

Miles run on Friday, 11/9: 2.81

Miles to go as of beginning of Saturday, 11/10: 346.38

No comments:

Post a Comment