Thursday, November 15, 2012

2012 in 2012: Sandy Relief Challenge - Day 8


I haven't decided if the best place for my fundraising link is at the beginning or the end of the post but I'm starting to think I might put it in both places. Here it is for now:

http://www.crowdrise.com/2012in2012forSandyRelief

Miles to run as of beginning of Wednesday, 11/14: 287.12

Miles run on 11/14: 9.66

This was a combo day, as most high-ish mileage weekdays are. I ran 4.36 miles at lunchtime just under 9 minutes per mile. I figured I would take it easy, except for the last half mile or so when I took it up a few notches.

I also ran home from work. Well, almost home. I got to 1st and Houston and decided to stop at Whole Foods first because I needed to get bread. Even though I stopped a little bit short, it still came out to 5.3 miles.

Miles to run as of beginning of Thursday, 11/15: 277.46

I won't post the link again, because it seems silly. But it's there at the top if you want to take a look and/or chip in. Remember, I'm always looking for running buddies.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment