Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve - 2010 Edition

Hello from Texas! I decided not to bring my computer. It might have been a bad idea simply because it will make blogging more difficult. No matter. This one will be very short. Wednesday's workout was a little shorter than usual because I woke up late. We were supposed to meet at Crunch at 6am (as usual). I woke up at 6:17am. Fail. Normally, though, I leave at 7:30 and we did manage to squeeze in an extra half hour. We did some crazy Yoga-on-crack circuit which involved lots of pushups and the plank position. Then we moved into a variation on the Dwight Freeney workout. Jared asked me if I knew who Dwight Freeney is. I obviously didn't, so he sent me a link (FYI he's a football player). Google it, if you're interested. I'd share the link here but it's in my work inbox. Jared, if you're reading, comment with the link?

Alright, I have to run. I'll try to be back later, but if not, everyone have a Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment