Monday, January 24, 2011

Indoor Tri Results - Mixed News

Who has two thumbs, speaks limited Spanish, and didn't cry once yesterday? This mi. Extra points if you can name the 30 Rock episode it came from. And the results are in! The good news: I came in fourth place. The unfortunate caveat: my run was, in fact, recorded incorrectly. I actually ran somewhere between 2.25 and 2.3, but it was taken down as 2.6, which is a huge difference when it comes to the resulting score. I emailed the race director but haven't heard back about how it will impact the standings. I *think* I should still be 9th or 10th even once my score is corrected. Let's hope for the best.


As a side note, it appears that the field of swimmers was significantly more competitive this time around. Even though I improved my swim distance, I think my score was at least 10 points worse than last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment