Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Easter Marathon

I finally found it, my spring marathon. I searched high and low for a marathon that would be sufficiently accessible and discovered one in my own backyard! Initially I thought I might make it a trip and visit friends at the same time, but I looked into that and didn't really find anything suitable. I was beginning to think I wouldn't find anything until summertime. Then I came across this. It looks like a very informal thing, but I'm excited about it nonetheless. Plus, even though there's no guarantee that the weather will be good, it's far enough into spring that I imagine it will be gorgeous.

As we get closer and closer to beautiful weather, I'm increasingly disappointed that I won't be able to run the Brooklyn Half. What a great race. I've even considered running the course anyway but I guess we'll see. It's very late and I have a class and the tri tomorrow. Guess I should hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment