Friday, March 25, 2011

Streak Milestone: 50 Days

Considering there are 30 days in a month and 12 months in a year, I'm feeling a little odd about marking the 50 day anniversary. Seems like I might have made more of a fuss at the 30 and 60 day points. Oh, well. Here's hoping I make it another 50 days (or 30, or whatever). I've been really good this week about doing well above my 1 mile minimum. I've done 20 miles this week starting Monday and ending today. It's not massive, but it's more than I usually do over course of the workweek.

Tomorrow is quidditch day, so it should be a good overall workout including both cardio and strength. Sunday is the tri championships. I'm a little nervous about my swimming as I still haven't been doing enough of it but it's not like there's very much time to improve between now and then. My strengths will definitely be the bike and the run.

I felt like I had more to say today about the streak and the weekend, but I'm coming up short on words. Ah, well. One thing is for sure: TGIF.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW TURBO.... on the indoor Tri.... I'm sure your swimming will be great... and, I broke my plank streak on Thursday and just now realized... ugh, I sorta suck at the streak... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sailor! And streaks are tough. A lot of it is logistics, I think, which are impossible to know all the time. The tri went well! Summary to follow.

    ReplyDelete