Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 3

It's official: I'm behind. But never fear, I have a plan. Yes, laugh. Snicker if you must. But I'm going to get up at 6am (in approximately 6 hours) and rectify the situation. And if I'm to do that, I need to go to bed pretty much now.

Miles Run: 0
Beverages not consumed: 0

Tomorrow:
Miles to Run: 4
Softball games: 1
Basketball games: 1

I'll keep you posted on the outcome of the games. Somehow the schedules worked out so that I can play both. Softball is at 7 in the Park and will probably last a little over an hour. Basketball is at 8:50 at a gym on the Upper West Side. It'll be tight, but it seems like it was meant to be.

I also came to the conclusion that I'll probably start incorporating news pertaining to other sports. Let's face it: I'm boring and the last thing anyone wants to waste 1.5 minutes doing is reading about how I waddled my way through a 3-22 mile run. Maybe I'll even do theme days! Here are some ideas:

Marathon Monday - Marathon news!
Triathlon Tuesday - Triathlon news!
Water Wednesday - Swimming news even though I have no business writing about swimming!
Basketball Bthursday - Basketball bnews!
Fun Friday - Random crap that I deem fun and feel like writing about!
Sucky Saturday - The dreaded Long Run Day! This is when I'll write about stuff that sucks worse than long runs to make myself feel better! It's the antithesis of Fun Friday! Yaaaaay, antitheses!
Science-y Sunday - Health news!

No comments:

Post a Comment