Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 1

I'm going to call Day 1 a rousing success. And by rousing, I mean I was able to plan ahead as well as not drink alcohol. I realized that my last day of boozin' went by without much fanfare. I had a Bud Light at dinner. Now, thanks to the BBQ, we have tons of beer in the fridge. Ah, well. It's up to Jeremy and guests to drink it.

Mondays are supposed to be rest days. But as I have a basketball game on Thursday and have made the better part of the last month into rest days, I thought it would be good to get a head start. I, Katie Escoto, Ultimate Procrastinator of the World, planned ahead. So now I don't have to work out after the game on Thursday. It would have been doable, but I'm not sure I would have been motivated. Plus, it would have been a late evening.

Summary:
Miles run: 4
Beverages not consumed: Approximately 2

Tomorrow's Agenda:
4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment