Wednesday, June 10, 2009

QTMBAIAGC

The Marathog officially starts on July 6, 2009. So I guess this is Pre-Marathog. How should I do this? I know, an FAQ section. Everyone loves those. The only problem? No one has actually asked any questions, frequently or otherwise. It is therefore my great pleasure to present to you:

QTMBAIAGC - Questions That Might Be Asked if Anyone Gave a Crap

Q. What is this blog all about?

A. I plan on running the ING New York City Marathon on November 1st, 2009 and thought it would be entertaining to chronicle my misadventures.

Q. Who came up with the crappy name?

A. That would be me.

Q. Is there a game plan? Or are you just going to show up at the start line on November 1 and hope you don't die?

A. An excellent question. I will be utilizing Hal Higdon's Novice 2 training program. It worked pretty well the first time around.

Q. Are you both posing and answering these questions? If so, why?

A. Yes. I have little else to do with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment