Monday, July 16, 2012

Ironman Approaches

Well, I'll be damned. I knew it had been a long time since I last posted but I had no idea it was approaching three weeks. Stuff is happening. In my last spate of posts, I didn't even get around to writing about my concerns about running or my century ride to Montauk! Both very exciting events. This summer has been a whirlwind of activity for both training and life in general and I'm doing my best to deal with it.

Last weekend I raced in the Amica Ironman 70.3 Providence. That race report is forthcoming. Very early in this blog (back when it was a different blog) you'll find a few very long-winded race summaries of just this event two years ago. Many things have changed since then and the outcome of this year's race reflected that. I'm excited to explain and reflect on it and August 11th.

Just this past weekend I had a different and unique experience attending my first triathlon camp with my new team and coach. It was fantastic.

The countdown to Ironman NYC begins. Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment